Company: AS Colour
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Founded in a small studio in New Zealand, AS Colour is a company
that believes in quality, reliability and prioritizing people and
the planet we live in. We're also big believers in the perfect
Whether it's the products we make or people who work for us, it's
all the same. We're super values driven and strive to be a company
that helps people and the planet flourish as a result of what we
With the growth and success of our business in the USA, we are
looking to expand our sales team by adding a Sales Representative
to cover the SouthWest territory. Working closely with our US
General Manager, USA Sales and Customer Service teams, this
position will focus on growing the wholesale business, building
strong relationships & increasing sales with new and existing B2B
customers in the Southwest USA. - -It will be a great opportunity
if you love sales, being on the road, can create strong
relationships and want to work with an industry leader. This role
will be based from our HQ in Carson, CA and will include frequent
travel throughout the Southwestern United States. - -What you will
- Obtain market share by driving sales from new and existing B2B
- Educate customers on how to sell AS Colour. Includes but is not
limited to the people, the culture, the durability and printability
of the garments, social responsibility, ethical standards, price
point to quality ratio and brand.
- Visit and service new and existing B2B customers.
- Collating customer feedback, market trends, product requests,
won/lost deals, leads and marketing ideas into a monthly report and
reporting to the US General Manager.
- Efficient use of HubSpot, including logging calls, meetings and
notes to business profiles in the CRM
- Find and convert leads and new business opportunities for the
- Plan efficient sales trips and book appointments with B2B
- Host B2B client tours of our warehouse, showroom & office.
- Co-host print/embroidery nights with B2B customers and
- Maximize representation and utilize full sales potential by
identifying, organizing & setting up showrooms for our B2B
- Secure prime showroom real estate with samples and point of
- Be excited to travel frequently domestically to connect with
our growing customer base. - -We want to work with someone who has:
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide
range of personalities.
- A high sales-focused mentality and a mindset to increase
revenue and profitability for the business.
- Self-confidence, a go-getter attitude, excellent communication
and presentation skills.
- Ability to quote effectively, negotiate and close deals.
- Achieved or exceeded targets and KPIs.
- Proven prospecting skills to find and convert leads.
- 5 years of apparel resale industry experience and/or knowledge;
in retail, streetwear, garment printing, embroidery, promotional,
merchandise, workwear and uniform.
- Can work autonomously in a team environment and take
- Ability to recognise different business models and approaches
and adapt sales techniques relevant to each business.
- A good understanding of the promotional and decoration resale
- Innate ability to always want to be better, be solutions driven
and look for ways to add value to the team, customers, business and
- Has the right to live and work in the US.
Excellent benefits include:
- Being part of a growing international company.
- Competitive sector salary, bonus and commission structure.
- Positive work environment and epic staff events.
- Focused on internal promotions.
- Ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and ST
& LT Disability with employer contribution (to Health &
- 401K Retirement with employer matching.
If you are looking for an epic job with an unreal company and have
what we are looking for - apply with your resume and cover letter
Keywords: AS Colour, Carson , Sales Representative, Sales , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!