Field Sales Account Executive
Company: Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Field Sales Executive is responsible for winning new
accounts within the assigned branch(es) territory. The position is
also responsible for maximizing sales growth from existing
customers through the development of new sales, product marketing,
and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume
growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the single point of contact for Hellmann solutions and
service sales across all Product areas, especially Air Freight and
Ocean Freight, within the assigned territory and customer
- Aggressively obtain new local customers through sales "hunting"
activity, developing relationships, and correctly assessing the
prospective account in order to secure business.
- Build customer portfolio in alignment with the needs and
capabilities of the local branch Product and Operations
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all
relevant activities utilizing CRM daily (required).
- Conduct mutually agreed Quarterly Business Reviews with the
customer and maintain close/ongoing communicathe tion with customer
and Hellmann Operations to assure expectations are satisfied.
- Report to management regularly on market development and
customer trends and activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThere
are no supervisory responsibilities related to this
role.QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTSTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field or equivalent
combination of education and work experience will be considered in
lieu oan f educational requirement.
- Requires a minimum of 4-5 years field sales in freight
forwarding or two years of operational experience.
- Experience with logistics processes, systems and
- Knowledge of CRM systems a plus, basic PC knowledge along with
Microsoft Office applications experience is a minimum.
- Strong written and oral professional communication skills.
- Customer relations experience required
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills a
- Must be an ambitious self-starter who can be flexible in the
face of ambiguity
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills are critical
- Ability to travel in-territory 50% or more and valid driver's
license required.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Resourceful, collaborative attitude and a willingness to learn
and try new things
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to a changing customer and
business environment and remain professional in communication and
demeanor when situations becoming challenging or tense.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as
well as customer service acumen
- Enjoy helping others, act as part of a team, and solve
- Possess an acute attention to detail and developed organization
- Possess strong time management and prioritization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
Email, and Internet - proficiency with Excel required.PHYSICAL
- Frequently required to stand, and walk
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods
- Regularly uses arms to reach, hands and fingers for computer
and phone use
- Speaking clearly and listening for heavy phone contact
- Requires close-up and computer screen distance vision
abilityReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.WORK
ENVIRONMENTThe work environment characteristics are similar of
those of an office setting with various office equipment.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Inc., Carson , Field Sales Account Executive, Sales , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!