CDL Class A Driver - GQB Logistics Inc
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner - ($50,000 -
$80,000 yearly including overtime/performance payments)
Compensation: $50,000 -$80,000 yearly take home pay +
benefits (401k with Company matching, health, dental, vision, paid
time off) + performance incentives 💰💵 Consistent Weekly
Schedule: Consistent, predictable, and flexible scheduling with
single day / evening and overnight (2 day) shifts available 7 days
a week. Opportunities to pick up additional loads 🚛🚚 Location: San
Bernardino, CA Shift:
- Operate single or 2-day routes as needed
- Single day / evening shift: 12 -14 hours, home daily
- 2- day shift: 36 hours (26 hours driving)
- Flexible shifts available to accommodate additional loads -Join
A Winning Team- GQB Logistics is hiring full-time, motivated Class
A CDL drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight
Partner program. We are a local small business with the benefits of
a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making
on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and
background check requirements. Please call or text 678-303-1731 and
apply today at GQBLogistics.com What you'll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the
art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new
day/sleeper cabs. Drive local and regional routes that have you
home after every shift 🏡
- Full-time is typically 39 hours/week with opportunities for
additional shifts and overtime.
- Part-time available.
- Play an important and respected role in keeping Amazon's
commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on
time and at the right place. Why you'll love working for an Amazon
- Earn More🏧 We offer competitive pay starting at $24/hr. Our
drivers average $50,000-$80,000 take home pay every year.
Opportunity for performance bonuses and overtime pay.
- Predictable Income 💸 With hourly pay and consistent schedules,
you'll have earnings that you can count on.
- Consistent Schedules🗓- You will work a minimum of 3 shifts of
13 hours every week with consistent work all year and have
opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Reliable and Flexible😎 We operate 24/7/365 giving you ample
opportunity to find shifts that fit your personal schedule.
- Home Daily/Or Every 2 Days🛌🏾
- SOLO 1: You will be home after every shift, enabling you to
spend more time with family and friends.
- SOLO 2: Round-trip routes: 36-hour shifts.
- Compelling Benefits😁We offer W2 employment with paid time off,
health and dental insurance, and 401(k).
- No Touch Freight 🏾 All routes are drop and hook only, 100%
hands off. No loading and unloading required 🙌🏾🙌🏾
- Grow With Us📶 Available growth opportunities for outstanding
employees What you'll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to
communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic
signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official
inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone
applications such as GPS
- Must love pizza 🍕🍕 Just kidding 😉 Contact: Apply at
GQBLogistics.com or text (818) 452-1946 or email
email@example.com You will not be employed by Amazon,
instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation
company that partners with Amazon. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for
employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color,
disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation)
or genetic information (including family medical history).
Keywords: AFP, Carson , CDL Class A Driver - GQB Logistics Inc, Professions , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...