Import Customs Specialist
Company: RTW Logistics Inc.
Posted on: January 19, 2023
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Import Customs Specialist RTW in Carson, CA
- Back up to import Desk which requires issuing payments and
submitting Bills of ladings to carriers when needed.
- Process minimum 150 entries monthly based on volume
- Communicate with customers when necessary to verify information
for classification etc.
- Work directly with local USA team currently Donna and Samantha
for all clearances
- Communicate via email with Operations team in India for various
documentation, issuing releases and DO for container pick up
- Classify the imported merchandise for duty computation
according to U.S. Customs Regulations and harmonized tariff
schedule of the U.S.
- Review the shipment document for timely processing based on
- Review documentation making assessment of HTS accuracy,
verifying country of origin/export, importer of record, terms of
sale, and value of the shipments to ensure that entry can be
- Process US Customs and Other Government Agency
- Follow up on all customs and government agency exams and
communicate status to Operations team
- Communicate effectively with U.S. Customs and other government
agencies concerning the shipment status, and response with the
information in timely manner.
- Exceptional communication with Importer and our operations
- Provide the duty rate and update the current trade regulation
to the importers and out quotation department as needed.
- Attend to any direct follow up request from management as
- Work minimum 40 hours weekly Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM
with 30 Minutes lunch break
- Willing to work longer hours if needed
- Communicate any issues s in a timely manner.
- Attractive salary and benefits for the qualified candidate. For
Keywords: RTW Logistics Inc., Carson , Import Customs Specialist, Professions , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!