Electrical Superintendent / PLC Engineer
Company: Dragados USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Electrical Superintendent / PLC Engineer LA Outfall -
24501 South Figueroa Street
Carson, CA 90745, USA
- Manage electrical operations on the TBM. Coordinate with other
services related to electrical production in the tunnel.
- Must have experience internationally in working with large
scale projects in tunneling projects working on a Slurry TBM. The
role is a long-term position offering a leadership role within the
business and the potential to relocate in future to Global
- Interface with interdisciplinary teams to establish technical
and functional requirements for tunnel infrastructure.
- Execution of TBM launching and breakthrough arrangements.
- Segment selection for Tunnel lining, Steps and Lips
- Monitoring of face Pressure, Soil Settlement, Ring Building &
Primary and Secondary Grouting.
- Inspecting project sites to monitor progress Ensuring design
specifications, method of statement and safety standards on the
project site.Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in HV, MV, LV
- 5 years of experience in underground project.
- Experience of working in at least three Underground project
involving TBM tunneling
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven ability in this
field.Specific Skills Required:
- Good technical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate is required to have a degree in Civil/ Mechanical
- Prior experience in similar projects.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Dragados USA, Inc., Carson , Electrical Superintendent / PLC Engineer, Professions , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!