Material Handler II
Company: Dermalogica LLC
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionDermalogica has a rewarding and challenging
opportunity for a dedicated person as a Material Handler II to work
in our busy global distribution center in Carson, CA. As a Material
Handler II, you will be responsible for filling customer orders and
preparing products for shipments. Responsibilities:
- Reads customer orders and A&P requisitions to determine
items to be moved.
- Pulls product from shelving and fills customer orders/A&P
requisitions of finished goods or components for staging and
- Keeps pick area adequately supplied with needed stock.
- Places items neatly on racks and pallets, minimizing possible
- Packs customer orders from stock and places orders in shipping
cartons or pallets.
- Maintains accurate inventory location records.
- Operates hand truck to pull orders from locations to staging
- Assist in cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Maintains and organized and clean work area. Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum of 3 years' warehouse experience required
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be able to operate manual pallet jacks, hand trucks, and
stand up fork lifts
- Ability to continuously lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to accurately count
- Ability to work overtime as needed Full COVID vaccination
required for this position, and proof of vaccination is required
prior to start date. Dermalogica, LLC complies with federal, state,
and local laws with respect to accommodations to this policy. Apply
now and become a team member for a company that provides
competitive compensation, outstanding benefits including Health
Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual
Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching,
not to mention a host of other perks.To be considered for this
role, please complete your online application. Please know that all
applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human
Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a
match for the position.Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer
that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Keywords: Dermalogica LLC, Carson , Material Handler II, Professions , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!