Driver, Class A Liquid - Carson,CA
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Clean Harbors Carson, CA is looking for an Industrial Class A
Driver to join their safety conscious team! This position will be
responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous
waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and
handling of hazardous materials and will operate a variety of
vehicles including vacuum trailer, roll-off and hydro-blasting
This position is predominantly in a refinery setting.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Group 401k with company matching components;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments. Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Operates light and heavy equipment including, but not limited
to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,
etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not
limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological
contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for
exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may
be hazardous, toxic or corrosive.
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces,
including lifting in areas of low clearance.
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited
to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and
Health and Safety requirements and permits.
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for
shift and communicate your replacement's name to the coordinator.
- Class A CDL is required;
- Hazmat (required) and Tanker endorsement an asset, or ability
to obtain upon hire.
- Previous experience with roll off, hydro blasting, vacuum truck
and/or refinery work preferred;
- Ability to obtain TWIC Card upon hired;
- OSHA certification an asset;
- Ability to be on call including on weekends and holidays.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40 years of sustainability, Clean Harbors is the leading provider
of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company
serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune
500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Carson , Driver, Class A Liquid - Carson,CA, Professions , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!