Industrial CDL Drivers
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Our branch in Carson, CA is hiring Industrial CDL Drivers for the
area. This position will be responsible for the performance of
tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation,
equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials and
will operate a variety of vehicles including vacuum trailer,
roll-off and hydro-blasting equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it
- Competitive hourly wages with weekly overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments. Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited
to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,
etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for
exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may
be hazardous, toxic or corrosive.
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited
to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and
Health and Safety requirements and permits.
- Overnight travel up to 50%. Qualifications:
- Class A CDL Required;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement preferred, or ability to
- Previous Manual Labor experience in Construction or Industrial
based setting strongly preferred. Wondering what to expect in
starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day
in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Carson , Industrial CDL Drivers, Professions , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!