Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Kelly Science & Clinical, a leader is excited to be hiring a
Chemist for a leading manufacturer of personal care and over the
counter products in Carson, CA. Are you a QC Chemist with GMP
experience looking for a new adventure? Or maybe you have a
bachelor's in chemistry with some experience using HPLC looking for
your big break? We would love to connect with you on #whatsnext in
your career! Location: Carson CA Compensation: $23 per hour Shift:
1st, 2nd or 3rd.Responsibilities:
- Perform preventive maintenance of instrument or equipment.
- Follow SOP, Safety and GMP.
- Monthly, Weekly, Daily lab equipment calibration.
- Generate IQ PQ OQ for new equipment.
- Preparation of sample solutions, standards, and reagents.
- Preparation of lab batches at various concentrations for method
- Conduct placebo batch and perform of validation on new product
- Daily maintain and troubleshooting when the system error.
- Approve and release internally assay result.
- Investigate & Report OOS to appropriated HPLC Department.
- Maintain supply inventory. Requirements:
- Degree in chemistry and any science related field or work
experience in HPLC Lab setting in lieu of degree
- Instrumental analysis using HPLC (Isocratic/ Binary).
- Operating, troubleshooting, process validation, and method
development of the HPLC system (Nice to Have)
- Experience working in a GMP environment (Nice to Have)
- M-F 8AM-4:30PM (1st)
- M-F 1PM-9:30PM (2nd)
- M-F 6PM-2:30AM (3rd)
Keywords: Kelly Services, Carson , HPLC Chemist, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!