QA Administrative Assistant
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Shift: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
This role is responsible for the coordination and organization of
documentation of sensory, and of environmental testing. This
position updates company logs, reports and tracks trends. The
Quality Assurance Adminstrative Coordinator works directly with
Quality Assurance to log customer complaints, Non-Conformance log,
and Foreign Material Incident Log. A high level of organizational
and computer skills is necessary to maintain department
documentation and records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, but
are not limited to:
* Prepare QA testing folders daily from the production schedule
* Conduct pre-shipment review of all the records from the
* Organize and help in audit preparation to ensure all testing
records are aligned with programs, customer audits, and regulatory
* Complete and review daily and weekly verification records for the
* Prepare weekly Environmental Testing plan and communicate with QA
Team to conduct swabbing.
* Prepare swabs, log back the swabs and create SARF to send to the
lab for testing.
* Communicate with an outside lab to conduct environmental testing
and logging back results in the database daily.
* Escalate any out-of-specification results and start CAPA for
non-conforming results along with QA Manager.
* Contribute to continual improvement of environmental
* Log Pre-Op swab locations into the testing database and daily
* Provide technical support to QA/QC and production departments on
projects and products, as required.
* Maintain technical logs, including customer complaints, food
safety issues, GMP summaries, and environmental testing.
* Document all customer complaints into the database, tracking and
trending all customer complaints.
* Track trending in-house Non-Conformance, Food Safety issues, and
Foreign Material Incident reports.
* Create Monthly Technical reports achieved in the month.
* And all other duties as assigned by QA Management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Preferred B.S. degree from a 4- year university In Food Science
or related field.
* Three years food industry or equivalent experience
* HACCP Certification required
The employee will work in a variety of environments due to the
variety of processes within the company. In certain areas the
employee must use hearing protective devices and personal
protective equipment. The employee may be required to be available
for shift work, extended hours and days. The employee is regularly
exposed to wet, humid, cold and/or hot conditions, including wet
floors. The employee will be required to work in an environment in
which temperature ranges from sub-0 to 85 for prolonged amounts of
time, as needed.
Keywords: Bakkavor, Carson , QA Administrative Assistant, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!