Service Advisor - Carson Honda
Company: Sonic Automotive
Posted on: January 13, 2022
At Carson Honda, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find
the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and
develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with
more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and
invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding
career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle
data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for
labor and parts. Establishes "promised time".
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts
customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promise time,
explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper
authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Test-drive the vehicle or refer to the test technician as
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at least comparable
to that of the manufacturer, zone or branch average.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of
maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers'
specifications, using maintenance menus.
- Maintains a dealership-prescribed standard for "hours per
customer repair order written."
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations,
such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures, and
immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Two years of experience in a dealership position.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug
test, credit report, and valid driver license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Sonic Automotive, Carson , Service Advisor - Carson Honda, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!