Field Service Technician
Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: November 12, 2021
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what
you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at
Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people,
your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the
global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your
opportunity for professional development and industry leading
rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the
values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond
opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working
together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the
world better for everyone!
Able to identify defects in various pumps, as well as their
accessories. Replace mechanical seals, seeking to guarantee their
proper operation and prolong their useful life; perform assembly or
reform of systems.
*Qualified applicants near a Flowserve location or,
in CA, OR and WA should apply._
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Reading the technical data of the pumps and their respective
- Full knowledge of pumps, mechanical equipment, centrifugal
- Submit and deliver the required in-depth field service reports,
as well as expense reports inherent to the activities.
- Comply with the updated field service program and according to
the customer's needs.
- Correct preparation of service time reports, considering the
information requested in the formats to avoid reprocessing.
- Ability to oversee or advise facility maintenance or Millwright
- Preparation of service reports within the requirements
established in the format
- Sent the respective daily reports and time records in the field
service to the person in charge of registering in the system and
feeding the folders.
- Preparation of the problem report with the necessary
information in the formats and attaching the evidence that
facilitate a future analysis of failures.
- Participation in investigating the causes of failures, with the
aim of identifying the true responsibility of the failures,
assuming only the guarantees that correspond to Flowserve.
- Preparation of customer satisfaction surveys each time a
service is provided.
- Must have a High School diploma, GED or work equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in mechanical field service
- Knowledge in mechanical seals, rotating equipment, Fluid
Mechanics and manufacturing processes for the manufacture of
pumping equipment parts.
- Knowledge and interpretation of drawings, sectional plans,
materials, data sheets and specifications of the pumping
- Knowledge in predictive maintenance of industrial machines
(Rotary and related equipment).
- Physical activity is required, including frequent lifting up to
50 pounds, ascending/descending ladders and staircases, and
climbing and reaching in, under, and around large equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Certifications in related field is preferred
Primary Posting Location: Rancho Dominguez,
Job Advertising Title: Field Service
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 53179BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected
veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not
discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about,
discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances,
the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Carson , Field Service Technician, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!