Industrial Services Project Manager
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Clean Harbors is looking for an Industrial Services
Project Manager to join their safety conscious team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes and acting in a safe manner always.
- Manage, operate and maintain Company facilities within budget
- Plan operations to optimize facility efficiency, operation work
force utilization, materials, supplies, equipment, and tools,
including tracking productivity for labor and material costs
- Analyze and control operational expenditures to conform to
- Ensure that all inspections (e.g. CVIP, Tank, Picker) are
performed by due dates to comply with Company requirements and
- Ensure compliance to job specifications, including seeing that
immediate corrective action is taken.
- Ensure that the quality of work meets or exceeds established
- Make job assignments and provide guidance and supervision to
all employees assigned to the project.
- Assure that everyone assigned to a job is properly trained and
equipped, and ensure materials and supplies needed to do the job
are ready and available, including implementing and maintaining a
level of cross training so effective functional backups can
guarantee continuous service operation at all times
- Responsible for the teamwork and active cooperation among the
operators, laborers, and shop personnel, and with other employees
of the company.
- Seek out input from employees and make recommendations to the
branch management for improvements to machinery, equipment, and job
- Establish, maintain, and enforce a preventive maintenance
program for all assigned machinery and equipment, including keeping
machinery, equipment, and work areas clean, safe, and well
- Ensure a discrimination free environment anywhere in the
company regarding sex, race, creed, age and religion
- Provide input and feedback to branch management on bids before
submission to the client.
- Monitor branch spending on equipment maintenance.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
What does it take to work for Clean
- 5+ Years of experience in the industrial cleaning
- 5 years previous experience managing Industrial Services
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean
Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment
through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous
materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental,
energy and industrial services throughout the United States,
Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Carson , Industrial Services Project Manager, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!