Fork Lift Driver
International Paper (http://www.internationalpaper.com) is the
world’s largest paper and forest products company. Primary
businesses include paper, packaging and forest products for a
variety of end users. International Paper is a Fortune 100 Company
with operations around the globe.
We have openings at our IP Carson, CA plant. We are looking for
motivated candidates who can perform all the essential duties and
that we require that all tasks must be done while maintaining the
highest safety, quality, and best practices.
Essential duties include:
- Operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and
- Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean,
and orderly fashion.
- Daily basis to inspect and perform minor maintenance on the
forklift or other equipment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following
prescribed work methods.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with
OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Candidates must have the ability to work overtime and weekend as
International Paper offers a competitive hourly wage rate plus
applicable shift differential and overtime. We also have excellent
benefits package that includes:
• Health benefits: Medical and Dental, Vision, and Prescription
• Life Insurance
• 401k with Company Match
• Shift Differential: 2nd - .22, 3rd - .28
• 12 Paid Holidays
• Education Reimbursement
• Employee Development Opportunities
International Paper Company is an equal opportunity employer -
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Shift start: 7:00AM or 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Monday to Saturday. Overtime Required.
- Health, dental insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
About International Paper
Founded in 1898, International Paper is an American pulp and
paper company that manufactures paper, packaging, and wood
products. They also offer coated paperboard, corrugated packaging,
food containers, and recycling.