Company: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 6, 2021
Clean Harbors is now hiring for an aggressive and motivated
Account Manager to drive new business and maintain
base business. The Account Manager is responsible
for initiating sales in the region with a focus on new accounts,
driving leads, and growing underpenetrated accounts.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prepare sales plans and forecasts; Meet or exceed quarterly and
annual revenue objectives;
- Customer Sales Support. Promote communication and coordination
between sales, operations, customer service and customers. Develop
and maintain communication with accounts;
- Promote revenue and margin growth with new or underpenetrated
- Provide technical and sales assistance to customers
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales
activities and results;
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing
and contract requirements. During customer sales calls, determine
adequacy of present level of service and recommend
- Maintain current database through the use of CRM tool
(Salesforce.com) while providing accurate sales reporting as
- Ensure customer satisfaction; interact with operations and
customer service to deliver exceptional service to clients.
What does it take to work for Clean
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 2+ years industrail services experience;
- Refinery experience preferred;
- Develop and maintain technical service line of business;
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision.
Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Valid driver's license and reliable form of
- Maintain professional appearance. Must have excellent
presentation, communication, PC and writing skills; Salesforce is a
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our
mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the
treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean
Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., Carson , Account Manager, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!