Quality Customer Service Representative
Company: Mela Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What's your attitude like under pressure? Are you the
Play-maker when everyone else is focused on the problem? Is your
desire to make things happen stronger than your will to watch
things happen? Does the opportunity to work towards something new
and bigger while maintaining stability appeal to you?
MELA'S TRAINING PROGRAM:
MELA provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in
the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach
in management training. MELA focuses on developing and
enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within
every potential candidate. We hire all candidates at entry level
for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from
within; with the mentality and knowledge that everyone can get from
an entry level position to a management position between 4-8
months. We do not believe in tenor or seniority; we promote to
management those who get the job done.
PHASES OF OUR SALES AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Sales & Customer Service: client representatives, brand
management, direct field marketing, customer service
- Leadership & Team Building: relationship management with
clients, interviewing, hiring and onboarding process, training,
team management, and social media
- Management Training: financial, administrative,
operational, full recruiting cycle
Promotion to a management position should only take eight weeks,
once you are fully trained at the Client Representative and Account
Manager/Team Leader positions. Promotions are not seniority-based,
nor are promotions guaranteed. We believe in a performance-based
business structure and workplace. You must be a play-maker.
WHY JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM? We won't
sugarcoat it, there are a lot of sales and marketing firms out
there with similar business structures and/or training programs.
What separates us from the pack?
- National Recognition: Ours is an office that continues to
be nationally recognized week after week for our consistency in
results and ability to set the pace by continuing to be the top
seller for our clients.
- Award-Winning Management: We are led by an experienced
Management Team with big goals. Our Senior Partner has been asked
out of a select few to impact entrepreneurs at quarterly
conferences each year.
- OUR Sales & Marketing Management Training Program: Built
it, re-built it, and perfected it. Although ADI believes in making
ongoing improvements in an evolving market, our tried and tested
Management Training Program has proven results.
- OUR Results: MELA has trained a volume of driven,
entry-level Client Representatives qualifying for promotion to
management into Market Managers. We have plans to launch 3 new
locations this year alone.
. . .NOT TO MENTION BENEFITS:
- Entry Level training
- 62k-82k Management Salary in 4-8 months after training
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Bonuses
- Ongoing Training and Development with Personal Mentor
- Extremely Rapid Advancement Opportunities with a strictly
enforced Performance-Based Promotion Structure
- Travel Opportunities
QUALITIES OF OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL MANAGERS:
- Coachable / Student-Mentality
- Curiosity -- not curious as in second-guess everything,
but curious as in you always want to know more, you always want to
- Prior Success -- Not necessarily from sales, but could be
success from sports/pro-sports/college sports, school, previous
- Intelligence -- You don't need to be told what to do all
the time, you can figure things out. You know what needs to be done
and you do it. You are resourceful.
- Passion / Desire -- We can't teach this. A passion with
focus and desire to do well.
- Full-time opportunities are available
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Great communication and verbal skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
YOU MUST BE:
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and
as a leader.
- Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising,
sales, customer service or business development
- A great student with an open mind and a sense of humor.
- Someone who doesnt make excuses, but looks for a solution.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Mela Group, Carson , Quality Customer Service Representative, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!