Cashier Great First Job
Company: Raising Cane's
Posted on: April 25, 2021
Now Accepting Applications for Carson location opening soon! The
Crewmember - At Raising Cane's, "What We Do" is serve the Perfect
Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! A Crewmember has the primary
responsibility of providing a positive Customer experience,
including ensuring all food orders are prepared to Raising Cane's
standards and working in various areas of the Restaurant (e.g.,
Front Counter, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Drive Thru). Ultimately, a
Crewmember is responsible for upholding Raising Cane's standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The intellectual and physical
demands described below are representative of what must be met by
Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist or stoop
- Ascend or descend stairs
- Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to show up to scheduled shifts on time
- Cleaning tables, floors and other areas of the Restaurant
- Taking orders from Customers and processing payments
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing
food ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Provide all Customers with quick and friendly service
- Work together as a team, assisting other Crewmembers in
completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of
- Work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Align with Raising Cane's culture by balancing Working Hard and
- Take initiative
- Comply with Company policies Raising Cane's appreciates &
values individuality. EOE Connect With Us! Not ready to apply?
Connect with us for general consideration.
Keywords: Raising Cane's, Carson , Cashier Great First Job, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!