Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your
career in an exciting industry and a growing world class
organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us
to their friends!
Who are we?
Western is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of
companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted
partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as
diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and
hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and
constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our
What do our Termite Specialists do?
Termite Specialists perform termite treatment services safely
and according to company guidelines and standard practices.
• Identify customer’s termite problems and have knowledge of
termite behaviors and habits to determine remedial steps
• Communicate to the customer critical conditions that are
conducive to termite activity discuss procedures and structural
modifications, which may be supplemental to treatment process
• Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on
top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders
• Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and
power hammer drills
• Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including
seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations
• Operate and maintain your equipment and vehicle in a state of
cleanliness and good working order
What do we offer?
• World class training of the latest industry best practices
• Competitive compensation
• Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched
• Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
• Company vehicle & uniforms provided
• Short and long-term disability
• Life Insurance
What do you need?
• High school diploma or GED
• At least 2 years of customer service, experience in termite
control a plus
• Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
• Be flexible with working hours, Monday-Friday and Saturdays as
• Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as
required by federal, state and local regulations
• Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
• Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference
where our customers live and work. Is that you?
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
• EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
• EEO is the Law Spanish Version – Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
• English (Formatted)
• English (Unformatted)