Company: Epson America Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2020
We are looking for an Applicaitons Specialist to join our team
in Carson, CA! This person will be responsible for ensuring high
levels of pre- and post-sales customer satisfaction by assisting in
the development of innovative applications solutions. Performing
high quality product demonstrations that clearly show critical
applications and value proposition advantages over competition
Collaborates with/Key Customers include End-Users, Dealers,
Distributors, Epson sales/service and Epson Technical Support and
SEC engineers and IMS staff.
What you will be doing:
* Assist in pre-sales applications development to meet customer
requirements and sales objectives.
* Provide pre-sales technical expertise to the customer for the
resolution of customer applications inquiries to assist in the
close of sales. Most often provided via direct phone support, with
the guidance of Sr. members.
* Assists with creation of feasibility studies for customer
specific application requirements.
* Ensures deliverables (e.g., phone calls, charts, reports,
video/pictures, etc.) are met in a timely fashion.
* Provides post-sales applications support to meet customer
* Provides telephone and on-site engineering support for
applications related issues.
* Collaborates on exceptions to procedures and escalated
Trade Show Support
* Support the building and programming of specialized applications
for demonstration at trade shows.
* Supports trade show activities through demonstration setup,
technical sales support, and tear down.
* Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and
managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
* Has working relationship with complimentary and workflow product
* Function as the expert in providing direction and training on
complex business workflows. Printer platforms to include but not
limited to solvent, resin, UV flatbed, dye sublimation, direct to
garment and aqueous platforms.
* Provide technical expertise resolving new customers workflow
issues via direct phone or on-site support.
* Develop basic workflow diagrams to enable customers to better
understand the technology
* Knowledge/expertise of all available workflow software for
Minimum Experience Requirements
B - Requires some specialist or admin experience (2- 5 years)
C - Completion of program at a community college, technical or
commercial school or equivalent experience (minimum of a 2-year
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Epson America Inc, Carson , Applications Specialist, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!