Retail Client Merchandising Representative Part Ti
Posted on: September 22, 2022
# of Openings
Starting at $20/hr.
The Direct Sales Representative plays a vital role in promoting
nationally distributed, highly recognized products for our great
group of long-standing clients. This individual is responsible for
strategically executing business plans for our client's brands to
effectively meet company and client objectives. Enjoy working with
well known, nationally recognized products and within your favorite
conveniences stores while building and maintaining professional
working relationships with store management and associates. This
role is a great opportunity for an energetic, personable individual
who can develop strong lasting relationships quickly and is driven
- Competitive pay starting at $20/hr. + drive time pay and
- Flexible scheduling, stable and reliable weekly hours.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance,
and 401k for those who qualify.
- Employee Referral Bonus! Share our opportunities with your
friends and family.Responsibilities
- Gaining shelf placement by selling new and promotional
- Building displays & filling shelves with products.
- Building rapport with store management and staff.
- Ensure planogram compliance with correct pricing and
- Monitor inventory levels and suggest order quantities to
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Must have access to a smartphone and Internet access.
- Must be able to lift 25 - 50lbs.
- Must have access to reliable transportation and willingness to
transport required materials.
- Basic computer and Internet skills.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Carson , Retail Client Merchandising Representative Part Ti, Hospitality & Tourism , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!