Clinical Laboratory Scientist - First Shift
Posted on: June 20, 2022
If you are a Clinical Laboratory Scientist interested in making
a difference, please read on!Cutting-edge CLIA certified laboratory
has an immediate need for a Clinical Laboratory Scientist with
serology, molecular and protein assay experience.Top Reasons to
Work with Us
- First shift schedule with flexible hours
- Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday schedule available
- Competitive pay and rich benefits
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
- Opportunities for growth
- Great team and management
- FlexibilityWhat You Will Be Doing
- Antibody Serology, ELISA
- Perform standard molecular biology techniques such as RNA
isolation, PCR, analysis by capillary electrophoresis, etc.
- Prepare and qualify reagents used for laboratory testing.
- Review, interpret and report testing results.
- Identify and remedy problems.
- Report all test quality and safety concerns to the
- Review and oversight of non-licensed technicians.
- Monitor laboratory environmental and documentation.
- Perform routine laboratory tasks, such as lab and cold storage
organization, clean-up, equipment maintenance and basic
calibration, ordering and stocking of supplies, etc.What You Need
for this Position
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist Generalist License
- RNASo, if you are a Clinical Laboratory Scientist interested in
making a difference, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word
ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:Anna.Thomas@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AT-1669684 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Anna Thomas -
Principal Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to
work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.CyberCoders will consider for
Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with
Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box)
Keywords: CyberCoders, Carson , Clinical Laboratory Scientist - First Shift, Healthcare , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!