Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Authentic Recovery Center (ARC) offers career opportunities where
you can truly make a difference. We are seeking a dedicated LVN
Nurse to join our team. -As an ARC employee, you're an essential
part of our team. Providing the best care for our clients requires
hiring exceptional talent. As our -Nurse, you will work with
clients daily to ensure proper medication management to support
each client's treatment needs. Your role is to partner with
independent medical doctors in order to provide the highest level
of care for each individual client. This position will also give
you the opportunity to train staff members on medication and
emergency protocols.If you are looking for a career where you can
truly make a difference, you are in the right
- Conduct daily rounds and all logs to discuss any client needs,
ensure client safety and address any client concerns, ensuring
appropriate procedures are being followed.
- Function as a Wellness consultant, create curriculum and
facilitate educational groups for clients and in-services for
- Update advisor and clinical team of any medicaton changes,
changes in client status as well as a summary of the shift
- Liaison with the independent medical doctors, psychiatrists and
- Conduct client orientation to medications and their detox
protocol as designated by independent medical doctors.
- Travel to and support multiple programs on ARC campusHours
- Overnight Full-Time Shifts: 11pm-7am -(includes weekends)ARC
has 3 different facilities all within a few blocks of each other.
Must be able to float between facilities if needed.
- Valid LVN -California License. -
- Preferred two years of work experience in medical, psychiatric
or chemical dependency setting.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification. -
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. -All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/ -PandoLogic.
Keywords: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Location: Carson, CA -
90746 , PL: 536314109
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Carson , Overnight LVN, Healthcare , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!