Registered Nurse- Home Health - Carson, CA (South Bay Area)
Company: Neogen Care
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Join Our Team of Highly Talented and Committed Clinical
Position : Registered Nurse, Home Health
TYPE: Full-Time and Part Time
LOCATION: Carson, CA and surrounding Area (South Bay Area)
SIGN-ON BONUS: $$$$ 1,000 $$$$
The Neogen Care Home Health Registered Nurse provides direct
patient care in the patient's home under the supervision of a
physician. Responsibilities include following start of care plans,
providing treatment, discharges, wound care, medication
administration, and working collaboratively with a clinical team to
achieve positive patient care outcomes.
- Case management & follow-up skilled nursing visits in the
- Consult & develop treatment plans based on physician's orders
and initial patient assessment.
- Submit regular patient care progress reports to attending
physician and clinical staff.
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
- Provide nursing care and written care plans.
- Participate in and monitor patient and family care compliance
- Professionally manage and coordinate the plan of care
- Complete clinical and medical documentation on all
- Appropriately identifies and utilizes resources and referrals
such as PT, OT, Hospice, Pharmacy, Supplies, Home Medical
Equipment, and other visits/consults.
- Associate degree (or higher) in Nursing.
- Current and unrestricted California Registered Nurse
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Minimum of 1 year RN experience in an institutional
- Experience in wound care, patient teaching, medication
management, lab draws, and IV infusion a plus.
- Ability to chart with Electronic Medical Record Software
(Wellsky / Kinnser a plus).by Jobble
Keywords: Neogen Care, Carson , Registered Nurse- Home Health - Carson, CA (South Bay Area), Healthcare , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!