Senior Marketing Campaign Manager/Director
Company: Sage Goddess
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Do you have an interest or passion for gemstones, herbs and
oils, and magical ceremony? Do you like to help people? Do you want
to work in a beautiful environment with a highly motivated
team?Sage Goddess is looking for a creative Campaign Manager to
plan, coordinate, implement and oversee digital marketing
campaigns. They will drive the creative process to develop new,
fun, and engage-worthy campaigns with our global community to
increase program membership and sales. Responsibilities include
ideating innovative campaign concepts, executing with care and
detail, monitoring and assessing efficacy, and measuring ROI. You
will work closely with the Director of Marketing on spend and
schedules.To be successful you will need experience in driving and
managing digital marketing campaigns within the consumer products
industry, ideally in e-commerce. You're an excellent project
manager and have a talent for working under pressure. You're a fast
learner, detailed, focused, highly motivated, and passionate. You
are a creative thinker, a hands-on implementer, and a strategic
- Ideate marketing campaigns with the intent of creating and
converting leads, acquiring customers, and remarketing.
- Lead and manage a 4-person marketing team to implement
campaigns and create digital marketing content, SMS, and
- Formulating and managing a cross-platform content
- Create innovative and engaging content for Facebook, Instagram,
YouTube, Pinterest, YouTube, and Tiktok. -
- Lead email marketing, automated messaging, and SMS
- Ensure that all content created is accurate and
- Detailed analysis of campaign and content performance.
Continuously assess and report on results and implement
improvements where necessary.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the technical, logistical,
and ever-changing marketing guidelines in social media.
- Ensure that Sage Goddess is at the forefront of current digital
marketing and e-commerce trends.If you're interested, you should
have all of the following:
- 7+ years of experience with social media marketing, including
building campaigns, content, driving engagement, social
advertising, email marketing, and campaign analytics.
- A passion for content creation.
- Demonstrable experience with social media marketing in
particular, ideally in the consumer products industry and/or
- 2-3+ years experience with managing a team of social media
specialists and creative teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications, with the ability
to adapt to the voice of the brand.
- Exceptional time management skills and demonstrable experience
in a "high attention to detail" role.
- A critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills,
analytical thinking, and data analysis.
- A multitasker - you remain calm and rational under deadline
pressure. Able to work quickly and accurately on a variety of
- A "people person" - genuinely caring, an active and open
listener, and encourages kindness and empathy.
- Smart with a very sharp memory, and able to hold LOTS of
- Interested in metaphysics, with an understanding and affinity
for gems, minerals, herbs and magical ritual and ceremony.
Keywords: Sage Goddess, Carson , Senior Marketing Campaign Manager/Director, Executive , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!