Company: Quik Pick Express, LLC
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Project Manager will organize, manage, and
plan complex projects for the organization's research, development,
and product implementation efforts.Essential Functions:To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project
on time, with specifications, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to
management; provides recommendations for risk mitigation.
- (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the
- Acts as a liaison between the company, customers, and
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to
provide training and information required to promote and sell new
projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry,
contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications,
and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about
the developed project or product.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.Education and Experience:
- 2-year experience in the logistics/warehousing industry.
- 3-5 years experience as a project manager.
- Strong understanding of Silver Bullet software system-highly
- EDI experience -highly preferred
- A strong understanding of the Trinium system-highly
- Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods were sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at a time.
- Occasional bending, reaching overhead.AAP/EEO Statement: Quik
Pick Express, LLC is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status,
uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender
orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in
accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.This
commitment extends to all aspects of Quik Pick Express' employment
practices, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring,
promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves
of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of
employment.FLSA Classification: Exempt
Keywords: Quik Pick Express, LLC, Carson , Project Manager, Executive , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!