Company: Larry White Associates and StaffPointe, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Large aircraft group is seeking a Materials Manager to oversee
the activities of the Planning Department, including the planning
of all production and non-production goods and services. The
Materials Manager will have 12 direct reports in a plant of about
780 employees. The Manager will be responsible for the control of
the master schedule and inventory, including the ordering,
scheduling, movement and tracking of all manufactured and purchased
parts. Will also be responsible for the stocking and kitting of
parts for assembly and test, in process inspection and the shipping
and receiving function. The position will report to the Site
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Industrial Management or
- At least 7 years' experience in a manufacturing management
position, with experience in SAP and specific experience with
materials, scheduling, and planning within an aerospace, defense of
related organization preferred.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Personal drive and interpersonal skills to work with
conflicting interests of customers, contracts, program management
and manufacturing personnel.
- Ability to rapidly acquire a good understanding of material
control systems, as well as detailed knowledge of the specific
systems used by the organization.
- Certification in Supply Chain, including APICS, or experience
in Lean Management Systems is desired.
- Must have an advanced level of business acumen, excellent
project management skills and team leadership skills
- Ability to access US export controlled information.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits
Keywords: Larry White Associates and StaffPointe, LLC, Carson , Materials Manager, Executive , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!