Company: Sage Goddess
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We are hiring a Senior Marketing Content Manager to join our
fast-growing team. This role is key to the team's success and will
generate, inspire, lead and create compelling website content,
social media programs, email marketing, and support customer
communications across Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter,
Instagram, Tiktok, amongst others. The role requires someone who is
known for flexibility and creativity and is excited to facilitate
and inspire team collaboration and communication. The successful
applicant will offer a nonstop supply of creative ideas, a quick
wit, engaging humor, literary prose, metaphysical prowess, upbeat
energy and optimism, and the ability to find out-the-box
inspiration in anything/everything!
- Maintenance and management of a content marketing calendar to
ensure regular marketing content throughout the year.
- Overseeing content creation activities for the eCommerce
website. This includes working in partnership with the Director of
Marketing to strategize website content, briefing the copywriting
team, managing the graphic design process, briefing and managing
video/photography requirements and overseeing the project
management of the Online Information Library, blog creation, and
other routine site maintenance.
- Reviewing Google Analytics and other website performance
metrics on a regular basis, and overseeing website amendments in
line with analytical findings.
- Overseeing all content creation for the brand's social media
platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram
(amongst others). The requirements vary widely and include graphic
design, photography, animation, video, audio, and others.
- Reviewing Social Media Analytics and other performance metrics
on a regular basis, and overseeing social media amendments and
planning in line with findings.
- Overseeing all content development for ongoing email marketing
campaigns, retail promotions and rollout, mobile app content
support, and class/course development.
If you're interested, you should have all of the following:
- A hands-on, "roll up your sleeves" management style, with
exceptional communication, time management, and organizational
- Strong attention to detail, with a passion for strategy and
- 3+ years experience with social media management, website
content management, and creative development, including building
campaigns, content, driving engagement, social advertising,
campaign analytics, and customer support
- Demonstrable experience with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram,
Tiktok, and Pinterest marketing in particular, with a thorough
understanding of their content management requirements
Keywords: Sage Goddess, Carson , Content Manager, Executive , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!