Senior Manager, Global Product Innovation
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Dermalogica is the leader of the professional skincare industry
and the number one choice of professional skin therapists around
the globe. Our focus is to continue to drive and support the
professional skin therapist and our global accounts with exciting
programs that foster their growth and success with Dermalogica,
while at the same time, continuing to further our engagement with
the consumer and enhancing their experience with the brand from all
aspects. Global Marketing is looking to expand its team to include
a--Senior Manager, Global Product Innovation--to support global
initiatives. This position will collaborate with many departments
to lead the strategy and development of new product development and
their in-market implementation and success. Essential Duties--and
Responsibilities: Work closely with Senior Director, Global Product
Innovation to develop, manage and implement brand marketing support
materials and new product launches to maximize growth potential and
build brand equity. Manage all aspects of program development from
concept to final program delivery.
- Responsible for developing and managing all marketing support
including training materials, samples, product directories,
- Support strategic vision of the business by gathering data,
analyzing for patterns and trends, and making recommendations.
- Monitor the performance of marketing support materials, new
launches and existing business and provide actionable
recommendations to improve defined category.
- Provide departments with timely information regarding all
programs, including product lineups, positioning, support and
pricing strategies. Liaise regularly with domestic and
international marketing teams to ensure programs meet market needs.
Execute special market requests as needed.
- Analyze global product performance. New Product Development
- Participate in the conceptual development and management of new
- Responsible for managing the development of launch strategies
including concept, product positioning and launch tools.--
- Initiate the development process by issuing all necessary
paperwork and clearly communicating project details and objectives
to all support groups.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional teams to bring new
products and programs to market (e.g. - R&D, Operations,
Creative, Education, Sales and Regions).
- Act as point person for cross-functional teams in terms of
anticipating, identifying and seeking resolution of developmental
and operational issues.--
- Ensure that programs meet strategic and financial objectives
are met and executed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for SKU management for managed category. Education
- 5-7 years' experience in beauty, working on new product
launches and/or promotional programs that have been executed at a
- Exceptional communication skills are a must, as is the ability
to build and develop internal and external relationships.
- To find success within this role, candidate must demonstrate
the ability to see the "big picture" and work at a strategic level,
thinking independently on what will drive success for the brand.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Position requires strong analytical, leadership, conceptual and
project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication, excellent
presentation skills, ability to personally organize and set
priorities and to drive other people.
- Knowledge of the functions of product development, packaging
design, advertising, and sales and their effect on product
- Position requires creativity and thorough knowledge in all
areas of marketing including the ability to develop and implement
innovative marketing programs, knowledge of global market/consumer
- Attention to detail, good follow-through, and consistent
- Computer literacy in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and the
Internet. Apply now and become a team member for a company that
provides competitive compensation, outstanding benefits including
Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual
Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching,
not to mention a host of other perks. To be considered for this
role, please--click on "Apply Now" to complete your online
application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for
consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact
you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces
diversity. Click a flag to view the job listings for that
Keywords: dermalogica, Carson , Senior Manager, Global Product Innovation, Executive , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!