Associate Manufacturing Engineer
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make
the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can
contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity,
equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to
fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming,
respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional
growth. Find your future with us.The Boeing Defense, Space &
Security (BDS) team is seeking an Associate Manufacturing Engineer
located in El Segundo, CA. -Position Responsibilities Include:
- Assists in the development and implementation of production and
- Participates as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) in
the integration of technical solutions.
- Works with others to develop, identify and implement conceptual
designs and maintenance of the program architecture for build.
- Assists in implementing manufacturing plans.
- Resolves technical problems and assists in the implementation
of new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and
- Assists in the implementation of Lean principles and
- Interfaces with professional associations, suppliers, IPTs and
internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge and
experience.This position is expected to be 100% onsite. - The
selected candidate will be required to work onsite at the listed
location.The position must meet Export Control compliance
requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. -
120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful
permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an
accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry
- 1+ year experience in process improvement utilizing formal,
systematic tools such as Root Cause and Corrective Action, Lean
improvement techniques or Six Sigma: example reducing product cost,
improving quality, improving delivery, reduce cycle time, increase
employee and customer satisfaction.
- 1+ year of experience in a manufacturing or manufacturing
support environment.Preferred Qualifications (Desired
- 1+ year of experience with model based engineering tools
development and/or integration.
- 1+ year of experience with engineering and design software
(i.e. CAD/3D packages (UG/NX, CATIA, SolidWorks, CREO,
etc.).Typical Education/Experience:Bachelor's degree and typically
2 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a
Master's degree with experience in an engineering
classification.Relocation:Relocation assistance is not a negotiable
benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate
area or relocate at their own expense.Drug Free Workplace:Boeing
-is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees
are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
our policies.Shift:This position is for 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors,
military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by
Keywords: BOEING, Carson , Associate Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!