Receptionist - Affordable Housing - LB Lutheran Towers
Company: Front Porch
Posted on: November 20, 2023
LB Lutheran Towers-AH
Receives callers at community/office, determines nature of
business, and directs callers to destination by performing the
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents,
families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure
- Directs caller to destination and records name, time of call,
nature of business, and person called upon.
- Takes messages accurately including correct spelling of names
and phone number.
- Operates multi-line telephone console to receive incoming
- Greet incoming visitors, screen visitors in lobby if
- Proficiency with multi-line telephones, telephone head set,
calculator, fax machine, postal machine and copy machine.
- May cash checks; sell stamps, bill residents for meal charges
by entering data on computer system.
- May sell meal tickets to employees and issues visitors pass
- May make guest room reservations.
- Monitor fire alarms, call 911 if applicable and direct
- Keep track of keys to residents, employees and vendors.
- Performs variety of clerical duties, which may include various
projects for the Executive Director, Marketing, Accounting and
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Reports any
safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings. Complies with all
department and facilities policies and procedures. JOB REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3
months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence;
ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's; ability to perform these operations
uses units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
- Knowledge of multi-line telephones, telephone head set,
calculator, fax machine and postal machine. PHYSICAL DEMANDS and
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- Required to walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms;
climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision. The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Noise level is usually moderate
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all
aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to
all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with
the applicable nondiscrimination laws. Final candidates must
successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities
test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background
Keywords: Front Porch, Carson , Receptionist - Affordable Housing - LB Lutheran Towers, Administration, Clerical , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!